Penang or more accurately, Penang Island is an island off Peninsula Malaysia. It is a place with many different faces.
On one side there is Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008; is the capital, a centre of commerce mixed with buildings from the colonial era.
There is also the notable Peranakan culture on the Penang Island. The Peranakan are descendants of mixed Malay and Chinese ancestries; they have been living here for many generations and maintain a unique cultural & culinary identity.
Other than that, there are the beautiful beaches on the northern and western side of the island and finally, there is also one of the best maintained national parks in Malaysia.
- 3x 2-3hrs outdoor photography sessions in and around Malacca*
- 2D1N stay at Parkroyal Penang Resort with breakfast included
- Bouquet (color of your choice)
- Make-up and hair-styling for duration of the shoot
- Min. 40 touched-up high-resolution images delivered digitally
*Locations of your choice & transportation will be provided between locations
MYR 4, 600/= only**
**Other optional add-ons are available at additional costs are available, such as : fine-art albums, fine-art prints, wedding / evening gown rental, etc
CLICK HERE to contact us for more details